I took a very similar picture just the other day. Isn't it crazy how messy they can get with just one little tiny piece of chocolate? Of course, it shows how much they enjoy it (I like it that much too, but as an adult I have to look dignified). She is so cute! Glad to hear you are doing well. I was starting to worry. Good to "see" you again.
Thanks Everybody! I'm kinda surprised I didn't look like that either. I was eating the other half while I was driving..lol. They melt so fast. I would love to show off this picture Steff, do you know where I could send it??? "Baby Talk" or something? That would be fun! She's my sweetie.
5 Comments:
But oh what a beautiful picture.
I love it!! =) I love messy face pictures! She is beautiful even covered in Kit Kat! =)
I took a very similar picture just the other day. Isn't it crazy how messy they can get with just one little tiny piece of chocolate? Of course, it shows how much they enjoy it (I like it that much too, but as an adult I have to look dignified). She is so cute! Glad to hear you are doing well. I was starting to worry. Good to "see" you again.
My goodness. I love that picture! You should send it in somewhere. It' one of those priceless photos. I'm not joking.
Thanks Everybody! I'm kinda surprised I didn't look like that either. I was eating the other half while I was driving..lol. They melt so fast.
I would love to show off this picture Steff, do you know where I could send it??? "Baby Talk" or something? That would be fun! She's my sweetie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home