Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Love




More pictures of my sweetie.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Peacock Pearl said...

Congratulations!!!! clap clap clap clap clap!!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Saige said...

I am so glad he's finished! We still have yet to send him a graduation gift :( Haven't forgotten though! I know he's happy. Tell him congratulations for us.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Saige said...

Hannah, By the way... how do you put links to other pages on your blog? I am so new to all this stuff and sometimes I just can't figure it out :( So, if you get a chance, you can post a comment to my page and let me know. Thanks!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Saige, ya'll do not need to send him a gift. Don't feel bad. I don't think we ever sent Daniel a grad. gift. I know we talked about sedning him a cool sword or something...lol. Don't tell him. ;) We may still do that. =)

Thanks for the love Dana!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home