Tonight
(Saige, David, & Aubie. They had just arrived from GA. They came right after Lorna was born)HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SAIGE & DAVID!!!
Well, Clint and I just got back from church. We are attending a seminar called Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey's. We watched a video and had some discussion time. It was so good. I have been praying and asking God to help us have a financial plan and strategy. Rightnow things are so tight that we will be using this information more in the future than now, but that is still so good. Mr. and Mrs. Cavell are heading up these meetings and I am very greatful to them for doing this. Clint and I really appreciate it.
I was going to make some beignets for the first time tonight but, it's kinda late. I want to make them when Clint and I can sit and have a nice conversation and have coffee. We did this in New Orleans 2 yrs ago and it was really fun. I will have to plan for another night!

2 Comments:
Thanks for posting that Happy Anniversary message. Gosh, Aubie was little. You kinda forget how little they were, you know? And my face looks so much skinny in that picture! I would like for it to look like that again :) So glad we are both blogging. It is much easier to keep in touch this way, isn't it.
I remember thinking she was huge because Lorna was so small...lol. She wasn't though was she? Yeah, it is easier to keep in touch like this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home