Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blood Pressure

Well, I went to my check up yesterday and it turns out that my blood pressure is acting up again. I have been feeling really light headed and tired and sometimes feel hot and sick. I told my doctor that I thought my blood pressure was giving me problems. He responded with, "you probably need to snack and get more protien...people can't tell when their blood pressure is off." Then he check it twice and relized that it was high. I really like my doctor but sometimes he is TOO doctory, ya'know. Anyway, I have to see him once a wk now because of it. Please pray that it doesn't get worse and that I won't stress about things and make it worse.
I have been asking the Lord to not let the same thing happen like last time, I am going to have faith that things will be better this time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Saige said...

Hannah, I am sorry about your blood pressure. "People can't tell when their blood pressure is off"??? What the crap? I can totally tell when mine is acting up. Last time I felt like it was, I was really stressed out and I went to the little machine in Walmart and sure enough, it was bad. I didn't understand the numbers, so I called Dad and he was a bit worried. It got better though. But man, when doctors act doctory... that just about gets my blood pressure up again. Aubie had a checkup this week and her doctor acted doctory. I was so aggravated. Well, enough of my rant. I'm sorry you had that experience and I will be praying :)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Thanks Saige! I'm glad you understand. He really is a good guy but sometimes he is so "because I said so" about things, ya know. Anyway, I checked out your blog today and I love the shirt you refashioned...cool! My computer is still acting up. I have't been able to post comments for anyone for the last few days. Well, maybe it will work itself out??
Thanks for the prayers too!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home