I'm Still Here
Well, kinda anyway! Sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time. I have been pretty tired lately and even the thought of having to think about what I want to type is too much. My last appointment with Dr. Mauldin he checked my blood pressure and it was normal again. He said that I might becoming hypoglycemic(sp?). I dunno. I do have to eat a lot of protien and more inbetween meal, meals. I feel like a pig when I eat so much but I can tell a difference. I still have to take a lot of sit down breaks throughout the day. I am still having a lot of contractions everyday. Anywhere from just a handful to about 8-12 while I'm awake. Dr. Mauldin said it is normal though. Maybe it is a good sign that the baby will come without me having to be induced again.
There are some major decissions that Clint and I are about to have to make. Please keep us in your prayers that we might hear from God very clear on these things.
I talked with my sister lastnight. She just got back from Florida this weekend. She will be moving there in a couple of weeks. She is taking on a great business opportunity there. She will be helping her friend/boss that she worked with in GA start a few resturaunts. I know she will do a wonderful job because she is talented and such a hard worker. I am SO PROUD of her! The resteraunts and where she will live will be in a really nice retirment horse racing country type place. Lots of people who like to eat out anyway. Yay! I am so happy for her. Also very greatful to Cheffy who made this opportunity available to her.
Saige thanks for checking on me! I am doing pretty good. I enjoy looking at your blog! It's great!
Well, thats all I can muster up right now. Catch ya later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home