Friday, September 22, 2006

BABE

I have discovered that Lorna LOVES "BABE, THE SHEEP PIG". She must take after her mommy. I love british style stories. "Wallace and Gromit"...always a personal favorite. I bought this book from a book store going out of business, "BABE THE SHEEP PIG, OOP'S PIG". Lorna wants me to read it to her all the time. She walks around saying, "Babe, uh-oh, mess." In the book Mr. and Mrs. Farmer are trying to find chores for Babe but he always makes a mess trying. He finally finds his calling...he's a sheep herding pig! Mr. Farmer then say's, " Good job pig". Lorna loves that part! Anyway, it's fun to see what she is like and what she likes. She deffinately has a Smith (maiden name for those wondering) sense of humor. Well, that's all for now. I have to put her down for her nap soon. I must rest too, the Women's retreat is tonight and tomorrow so I want to be rested. Julia will be watching Lorna for me...thank you Julia! Well, catch ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home