Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Heart

Clint just left for work in a frantic hurry. He was running late. We decided to take a nap after church but didn't get home until after 2:00. My friend Jokhonda and her husband called us after church to invite us and treat us to lunch. That was really nice. Her little Nicholas is only a 5-6 wks old. He is so cute. Anyway, Clint is gone now and I miss him. I had hoped things would get easier and less crazy but that hasn't happened. I really miss him. I miss us. I long for our trail rides and Irish cream capp. I miss the smell of the first two yrs of our marriage. I long for sweet simplicity. I miss my husband, I miss my friend. I hope that one day we will be able to reconnect. There is just no time for it today. He is such a hard worker, I pray that God will bless him and encourage him. I love him.
Some rantings from my heart.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww =( I hope it gets better soon, girl! I know God wants you to connect so I am confident that he will work things together so that you can spend more time together and not have crazy-busy lives. The time will come! I know it's no fun waiting for it though. =( And it's hard to make the most of the time you have together when you're really tired.

Lord, give Clint and Hannah quality time together. Let them know how to spend their time together to really connect and know each other intimately, like when they were first married. Give Clint a job soon that will provide for his family and give them time together. Thank you for them!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Thank you Katie! I really appreciate your prayers. I need to call you sometime and talk to you about some things we are talking about. Maybe I'll try today. God bless you! Love ya!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you and Katie has such a sweet friendship!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Saige said...

Hannah,
I understand what you mean. David is on a business trip and he's been gone since yesterday morning (plus he worked late everyday last week) but since I spent the night at Mom and Dad's, I was feeling ok, until it was time to come home. Now I am so sad. And reading your post literally brought tears to my eyes. I miss your first 2 years of marriage too. When you guys used to hike and ride bikes,and we all lived in Celanese and you and I worked at the CU and used to do things together. I have just really been missing Rome lately. So thanks for giving me the ammo I needed to start that good cry I've been wanting to have. I hope things slow down for you guys soon. Rarely seeing your husband is a tough thing. I'll be praying for you guys.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, it's October! You're havin' a baby next month!!! =)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Brenda Arce said...

Hannah-I'm not sure if you are checking this site...just want you to know we are praying for you!! I'd like to try to get your #, I'll work on that...You are loved and are being prayed for!
Brenda

2:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Congratulations Hannah!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of little Margo! (Is that her name?) I bet she's beautiful.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home