Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Feet Hurt!

Today was so busy for me. I started at 6:00 am today. After dressing myself and getting the girls up, I left for the Woody's house to drop the girls off before work, a good 35-40 min drive. I arrived at work on time(8:30) and made coffee, refilled drinks, stocked kitchen items, re-filled printers, relieved the receptionist for a few mins., ran to the post office, came back sorted mail and delivered to each office, relieved the receptionist again for about an hour and a half, went on break...which consisted of running my own errands, came back went to court house, tax office, and the place I drop the "deeds" off at, came back and shredded 3 garbage bags full of paper, and was given a stack of paper about 20" high and told to make 2 copies of each page, I cleaned up the break room, loaded dish washer, and finally...clocked out! I then ran to Wally World to pick up a prescription for my mom(she has a nasty cold), and then to Summerville to get the girls. I had about and hour with Lorna before it was time for her to go to bed...me no like! It was a good day and I recieved many compliments from the attnys. and assistants. One lady told me she thought I would advance fast. I thought that was funny because today was just my second day. I thought it was nice too. Well, I need to get ready for tomorrow. God bless!

4 Comments:

Blogger Saige said...

You know, when I read your post yesterday, I thought of the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" because you said you were a runner. And now that you have written this post, it totally reminds me of it. Anne Hathaway (the star of the film) has always reminded me of a cross between you and an 8-years-ago me. So hearing your description of your job, I can really picture you doing this after having seen that movie.

8:44 PM  
Blogger The Peacock Pearl said...

oof... busy woman! buy some good comfy shoes!!! and invest in a foot spa thingy :)

and i think i'm gonna have to rent a movie tonight.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Saige said...

Dana,if you are thinking of getting TDWP, be forwarned that I would not recommend it, really. For one thing, it made me too fashion conscious for several days! And it has a few things in there that weren't good (no scenes, but references). But if you want to watch it just to be reminded of Hannah (and get an idea of what I looked like 30 lbs. lighter) then go for it.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Brenda Arce said...

Hannah, I enjoyed reading all your blog entries today. I'm supposed to be packing but got sucked into reading blogs! It was so good to see you and the girls!! It was fun hanging out with Lorna in the Nursery! We think of you often and pray that God would continue to lead and heal! Glad to hear about your job. Sounds much better to me than waiting tables, lots of different activities to do during the day. That usually makes the day fly!
Check in on you later!!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home