Margo Lucia



Here she is! I will post more pics later. She is so sweet and I love her so much!
weight: 7.3 lbs
length: 19 1/2 "
Labor was great! =) The only problem is that Margo has stopped nursing for some reason. I am pumping and hope she will start back again.
Margo is crying so I will type more later.
God bless!

8 Comments:
Awwww, she is so pretty!! =) I can't wait to hold her. Someday! =)
Congratulations Hannah. It's so good to see pictures. No matter what your babies would be beautiful!
so sweet!
Hannah...she is beautiful!! Glad she is finally here. Nice that she came a little early so that your girls can each have their own birthdays...2 weeks apart!
Hope she starts nursing again soon!
OH Hannah! She is so cute. And so sweet! I wish I could hold her right now.
Katy--she's beautiful! I'm so glad labor was good and that you are holding your precious baby IN your arms. I've been praying for you & your girls. We'll pray about that nursing. Call me anytime.
I meant "Hannah" of course!!! Katy's profile pic is right next to the box I'm typing in... My apologies. How embarrassing. :o
I just can't say it enough--she is just so sweet! I just love those little lips. She is simply adorable. I want to see her so bad!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home