Our 6th Anniversery!
Well, we just got back from our annv. date! A much needed time to relax and enjoy each others company. The Ferrals watched Lorna for us-Thank you! They said she was good and she seemed fine. she was sleeping when we picked her up. They wouldn't let us pay them-Thank you again! Clint and I went to the Out Back Steak House. Clint gets 50% off! Nice eh? =) Then we splerged again and went to see "Dead mans Chest", Pirates of the Carribean. It was very intense for me(I'm a pansy sometimes), also some of the characters were really yucky looking. It was good though! Lol. Not for kiddos! Anyway, we are so tired already! Crazy huh? I keep thinking that we should be wanting to run around town and stay up till 2 or 3 a.m. Not the case. Too much fun for one day. Oh... I feel like a mom! We still hope to celebrate in Ireland for one of our anniverseries. Out Back will have to do for now...=) ahhh...it was nice to hang out with my husband tonight, it was a REAL date! I was actually a little nervous too, no baby girl to interupt and keep me busy. It was really good! Thank you Lord for such a nice date with my husband today!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home