It's a Girl!
Well, I went to see Dr. Mauldin this week and he told us (Clint, Lorna and myself) that he could see girl parts! He seemed pretty sure of it. I am so excited! Clint's getting excited... poor feller! He really wanted a boy. It will happen sometime I' m sure.
Poor Lorna too! She kinda freaked out when Dr. Mauldion turned out the light and put that wierd thing on my stomache and then saw a wierd thing on the t.v. monitor! She cried during the whole thing. Dr. Mauldin was really sweet about it.
I think I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions. Maybe even for a couple of months. They've been getting harder and more frequent. I am quiting caffiene and drinking lots of rasp. leaf tea. I hope it will help slow things down. If it doesn't I will have to call the Doc I suppose.
Well, that's all for now!

3 Comments:
another beautiful girl... congratulations!!!
Thanks Dana! I am so excited! I was hoping Lorna would have a sister to be close to.
Congratulations Hannah. I'm so excited for you all.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home