Moving!
We move tomorrow! I have a a lot to do still. I am so excited! I went and looked at it today. It is really nice and there is a lot of storage space. We plan on leaving the majority of our things in boxes, except the essentials of course. We want it to be easy when we move again, could be in a year. Well, I have to surrender the computer to my hard working husband. He has a few papers due tonight...yucky!

5 Comments:
Yay!! I hope you have a fun time moving! I think it's fun to move. Just not carrying the boxes. =P But fun to reorganize and have everything clean.
Yeah, I'm taking a breather. I am happy to get things organized a little better. I just wish that Clint was here to help. I haven't asked anyone for help because it's such a busy time of the year for everyone. All the VBS and Bible Club stuff happening. Anyway, Clint will be home in a little while and we will get this stuff movin! Yippee!
crazy woman... i'm offended that you didn't ask for help!! i'm serious... dave will be home at 5:30... so use us please!!!
Hannah!!! I hope you called the Hubers to help! You're crazy! You shouldn't be moving all that stuff pregnant! How did it go?
I did! They were a huge help!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home