Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lorna Pic's!





Here are few of Lorna. She loves playing on the porch with her toys and chalk. She also loves her babies and tries to feed them her snacks. She has a new toddler bed now. She isn't in it yet but will be soon. The beautiful quilt on the bed was made by Katie. it is so cool! It has little airplanes all over it. Thank you again Katie! She also has face paint on from the Alley fest show the other day. She was admiring her new look in the mirror.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Peacock Pearl said...

hooray!! i was just checking your blog to see if you were still having trouble and i was gonna email you to come over and we could work on it... you can still come over, though! :) oh let us know when you're moving so we can help!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Yeah! I am so happy! It took forever to find the Kodak file. I would love to come over sometime. I have to pack today because I haven't all week. Yikes! I have had so many other things to do, it's crazy. I was going to do the VBS thing, but I don't think it would be wise rightnow. I would be moving the same week it starts. Clint will be testing the week we move so, crazy,crazy,crazy! Maybe Friday??

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home