Comings and Goings






okay, here are the pictures I wanted to post before and couldn't for some reason. (Katie, I tried to delete the pics with yours eyes closed but it didn't work. I didn't mean to post them. It's kinda hard to see what pics I am posting for some reason. If you know how to do it please tell me so that I can replace them...Sorry) Once again I do not have enough time to tell each pictures story, I have to get ready for our trip tomorrow. I also have to work tonight. So, just to let you know these are pictures of our good friends the abbott's. They visited us on a very short trip here and we were so happy to see them. The other pictures are of the "Trunk" show. My friend Dana is selling her baby slings( not what they are actually called, can't remember but they are asain...I think, sorry Dana) and Pampered Chef. My friend Tracy is selling Juice Plus and I am selling Arbonne. Well have a blessed Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home