Busy!
Well, it's been pretty insane the past few days. Clint finished his O'&P's test and PASSED! I have been packing as much as I can in a day w/o going mad. Of course now we may decide to wait until next Sat. to move instead of Tues. It depends on wether or not Clint can get enough done with his students this weekend. I guess I don't mind waiting a few more days. It would be nice to have extra time for packing. I am just so ready to get moved!
Praise God! I had a wonderful nights sleep the night before last. I really needed it! My friend Sunny-Brook prayed with me over the phone that I would have good sleep and God totally answered our prayers. Thank You Jesus! I was starting to get depressed. Thank you Sunny-Brook for caring and praying for me. Oh! I should mention that my Mother'n law also prayed for me over the phone, the same day! Thank you Annette!
I had a crazy-busy day today. Here is the gist of it(pulling a Dana here):
Woke-up-7:00 am
- Made Breakfast, ran out for coffee(apples currently not working), ran back home. Cleaned dishes, sorted clothes for wash. Wrote Father's Day cards, filled out medicade stuff. Loaded clothes in van, got Lorna ready. Left for post office, went to grocery store, picked-up lunch for Clint-took it to him at airport. Came back home, tried to take a brief nap. Got-up, took Lorna to Dr. Chaikin(she has a cold), picked Clint up from work, went to Pharmacy, dropped Clint off at "AS1", went home made speghetti sauce, went back to pharmacy to pick up prescription for Lorna. Got home, made pasta and the rest of the meal. Ate. Gave Lorna a bath, put her to bed, took clothes to wash, and came home cleaned up some, back to wash, put clothes in dryer and now waiting to go get them. I am officially tired! =) It's all good!
I talked with my friend Saige on the phone this evening! It was great to catch-up with her. She is staying busy too. She has a little one(Aubie) who is a few months older than Lorna(several months). She is teaching at her churches VBS. It was great that she made time to call me. We plan on keeping in touch and praying with each other about whatever. We prayed tonight and it was great! Thanks Saige!
Time for me to go now!

2 Comments:
Hey!! I'm so glad you're blogging again! =) Lorna is so big! She and Em will have a blast next time they see each other. =) I'm busy cleaning today and trying to stay awake without coffee. I may just have some so I can get some things done! I don't know... =P I can't wait to hold a little tiny baby, either! Isn't it so exciting?????? Eeeeeek! =) And it's coming soon! I can't wait to know what you're having. I hope you have another girl. =P But a boy would be good too. =)
Hey Katie! It was good to talk to you the other night.
Yeah I know, the girls would have a blast together. I think about the baby a lot now. I really look forward to snuggling a itty-bitty baby again. I think that Lorna will love to snuggle the baby too! I wish I could find out now what it is. I guess we will soon!
Well, I have so much to do! We move tomorrow! Yeah!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home