Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sneak Peak


At first I felt so guilty. I was taking such a close and personal look at my girl. This shouldn't be possible! This is the place where she is being formed, and when the only time in her life no one can touch her, and except for this insanely advanced technology...See her. She can never go back to this place, this very private and safe place. Then a flood of joyful emotions swept over my heart, I have a beautiful baby in my womb! I wept but they were tears of joy...Praise Jesus! It was such an awesome experience and privilege to carry her inside my body for 9 months. I love you Lorna!
God is so awesome! ( her little arm was crossed over her face, she still likes to sleep with something touching her face.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home