congrats on the baby! i meant to send you some homemade baby bibs... hmm, i made one so far :/ we love you and miss you terribly and i'm very glad to see you doing well! :)
Woohoo! Just thought I'd click on your blog "one last time" ;) to see if you'd updated, and lo and behold, you did! I'm so happy to see that you're up and blogging again. I plan to post some more pics on mine tomorrow. Call me when you get a chance. I washed my phone in the washing machine (its all clean now for Matthan to play with)and no longer have any of my numbers. :( If you call, then I'll have yours again. Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!
2 Comments:
congrats on the baby! i meant to send you some homemade baby bibs... hmm, i made one so far :/
we love you and miss you terribly and i'm very glad to see you doing well! :)
Woohoo! Just thought I'd click on your blog "one last time" ;) to see if you'd updated, and lo and behold, you did! I'm so happy to see that you're up and blogging again. I plan to post some more pics on mine tomorrow.
Call me when you get a chance. I washed my phone in the washing machine (its all clean now for Matthan to play with)and no longer have any of my numbers. :( If you call, then I'll have yours again.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home