Saturday, July 30, 2005

My Love

Clint is my wonderful husband and I miss him so much rightnow. He is away in Virginia finishing up is internship at Dynamic Aviation. I am so proud of him! He is such a hard working man and I love him! God truly blessed me with a great friend and love. He calls me atleast twice a day to check on me and to tell me that he loves me. It is so comforting to have such a thoughtful husband. I think he and Forest ( his friend and rommate) are going to D.C. tomorrow, I hope they have a good time. There are probably some great coffee shops in D.C., but for some reason I doudt either of them will suggest going to have coffee together.=p Clint and I go for coffee and stuff but I can't really see him doing that with anyone else, especially of the same gender. However, he may surprise me. We will be married 5 years in August and he can still surprise every now and then. I know, 5 years really isn't all that long but it is still a good amount of time to spend with a person your not related to. Anyway, I just thought I would talk about my wonderful husband a little bit. God bless you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hey! lol, You're related to Clint now. =) My family's waiting on me to watch a movie (Master and Commander or something like that)... =) I'll get on tomorrow. Oh we're having lunch at the Broadmoor tomorrow - how froofy. lol I will talk to you later. =)
Love you!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Is it official? =p I love my Hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home